BizMeetz Terms and Conditions
The web site which is located at the domain name www.bizmeetz.com is operated by BizMeetz Inc. (Hereafter referred to as “BIZMEETZ”)
Solicitation or Offer. The Web Site is designed to primarily to provide general information about BIZMEETZ, its products and services, and its related companies. Any product described on the Web Site may have exclusions, limitations, reductions in benefits and terms under which it may be continued in force or discontinued. For more information, please consult a sales associate and/or your membership contract. Some products and/or services may not be available in all states or provinces. Your eligibility for any particular product or service is subject to final determination by BIZMEETZ.
Copyright. All rights reserved. The material and images contained on the Web Site are protected by copyright and are owned by BIZMEETZ unless otherwise indicated.
Trademarks. BizMeetz is a trademarked name and used and registered in the United States.
Restrictions on Use. As a condition of your use of the Web Site, you warrant to BIZMEETZ you will not use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Web Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the BIZMEETZ Web Site. This includes without limitation the following activities: Provide false or misleading registration information, disclose your username or password to anyone else, or use an account, username, password, or personal information of another user; Harvest or collect information about any users of the Web Site; Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” in connection with the Web Site; Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or automatic device to retrieve, index “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Web Site or any content or Information of the Web Site; Modify the Information, content, programs or other materials on the Web Site or hack into or access the BIZMEETZ servers or Web Site in an unauthorized manner; Frame or mirror any part of the Web Site, without the express permission of BIZMEETZ; Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any portion of the Web Site; upload or input to the Web Site any information that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any portion or system of the Web Site.
Trademarks / Third Party Content. BIZMEETZ may display and distribute content and Information supplied by third parties on the Web Site. BIZMEETZ does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of, or endorse, any content or Information of any third party. Any opinions, advice, statement, services, offers or other content or Information expressed or made available by third parties or other members, including, without limitation, information providers or any other user of the Web Site, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor, and not BIZMEETZ. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, trade dress, icons and domain names located on the Web Site are the property of BIZMEETZ, its affiliates, their respective licensors members or other third parties. Nothing contained on the Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, trade dress, icon and domain name displayed on the Web Site, without the written permission of BIZMEETZ or the applicable third party that may own the marks or names displayed on the Web Site. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, icons and domain names displayed on the Web Site, or any other content or Information on the Web Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Due to the fact that the website is used throughout the United States of America, BIZMEETZ and its members are not responsible for advice given by the members or BIZMEETZ to others members that may conflict with the individual states laws and regulations of the member receiving the advice. The member receiving information and/or advice is responsible for checking the state laws and regulations of their individual state before using or taking action on any advice from other members or BIZMEETZ.
Passwords and Security. Certain aspects of the Web Site may require registration. You agree that if you are issued a username and password in connection with access to or use of any of the Web Site, you are responsible for keeping such information secret and strictly confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your username and/or password, including, without limitation, all communications, submissions or financial obligations. You are responsible for changing your password if you believe that your password or user name has been lost, stolen or might otherwise by misused. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username or password or if any other breach of security is suspected by you.
Disclaimer of Warranties. BIZMEETZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE WEB SITE, THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. ALL INFORMATION AND USE OF THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BIZMEETZ HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEB SITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH USE OF THE WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BIZMEETZ DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENTS OR ANY INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT IT HAS RELIED ON NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR STATEMENTS OTHER THAN IN THIS AGREEMENT. SHOULD USER PURCHASE A BIZMEETZ PRODUCT FROM BIZMEETZ OR A THIRD PARTY, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLICABLE TO THAT TRANSACTION WILL GOVERN SUCH PURCHASE AND USE OF THE WEB SITE DOES NOT AFFECT THAT PURCHASE IN ANY MANNER. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BIZMEETZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS THAT RESULT FROM, OR ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH USE OF THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF BIZMEETZ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BIZMEETZ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
Submissions. We do not accept or consider creative suggestions, ideas or other materials other than those BIZMEETZ has specifically requested. If, despite our request that you not send us any creative materials, you send us comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts, drawings, pictures or other materials (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of BIZMEETZ. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of BIZMEETZ or its affiliates, and neither BIZMEETZ nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any of the Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, BIZMEETZ shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature through the world and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, in any form of media, now known or hereafter created or perfected, without compensation or attribution to the provider of the Submissions.
Changes to Web Site. BIZMEETZ shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Web Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment and/or software required for access or use of the Web Site or any portion of the Web Site.
Software License(s). Any software that is made available to download from the Web Site (“Software”) is owned or licensed by BIZMEETZ and/or its affiliates or suppliers and is subject to United States and international copyright, trade secret, trademark and other laws protecting intellectual property. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software, unless acceptance of a different license agreement is required prior to downloading the Software (the “License Agreement”). The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction is expressly prohibited. The Software is warranted, if at all, only in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THAT SOFTWARE, BIZMEETZ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. You acknowledge that any Software available or provided to you on the Web Site may contain technology that is subject to strict controls by various agencies of the United States Government pursuant to United States export control laws and regulations. You hereby agree that you will not transfer or export such software from the United States or re-export such Software outside the United States in violation of United States export laws and regulations. BIZMEETZ does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Web Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States export control laws and regulations.
You may cancel your monthly service at any time; no refunds will be given after your payment has processed. Yearly and 5 year memberships will not be refunded. To cancel your membership, go to your profile and click on the edit button and then cancel membership.
5 year Memberships
“Member” means an individual or business generating their own traffic and thus rewarded for legitimate sales, leads, or other measurable actions mentioned below.
- It is understood that you will introduce the Company website and services to your current and prospective customers and will comply with all laws as well those that govern email marketing and anti-spam laws.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any prospective customers and will pay you a monthly referral fee (per customer referred) using your “Username” according to the designated payment schedule.
The Membership Program may be amended or terminated at any time. In the event of termination of this membership, all current members will still be paid for in accordance to this agreement. Termination of this membership will only not allow any new members into this program
The Member must keep himself/herself informed of any amendments of Membership Programs, in particular if the website has terminated its Membership Program or changed the conditions for remuneration to members.
The Member must comply with the requirements of the Membership Program including in particular any stipulations as to the nature and content of the member’s web site and the use of third party or other Affiliates trademarks and logos.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT:
- The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Membership Program application.
- You are only eligible to earn Referral Fees on qualified paid members that you personally enroll during your term as an affiliate. In the event of cancellation or termination of the agreement you will no longer receive the monthly referral payouts.
- We may withhold your final payment of Referral Fees for a reasonable time to ensure that all registered members are valid and payment from the Referred Customers are legitimate as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
- Any Members who violates either this Agreement or Company’s Terms and Conditions will immediately forfeit any right to any and all accrued Referral Fees and will be removed from the Company Membership Program. The $500 Membership fee is non-refundable at any time after signing up for the program.
- Without limitation, Affiliate’s participation in the Program, and this Agreement, shall be deemed automatically terminated immediately and all commissions forfeited upon Affiliate’s violation of any of the terms of this Agreement or of any applicable law or regulation having the force of law.
Only duly-authorized Company officers, employees, and agents will have access to information furnished or obtained in connection with the business; that they will maintain and protect the confidentiality of such information to the greatest extent possible; and that they will share such information only to the extent necessary to make employment decisions and to respond to inquiries or notices from government entities.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Us and Our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) that may arise from any actions that may occur as an Member in connection to the company.
ENROLLMENT IN THE 5 year MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM:
- Enrolling in this program is automatic acceptance of all terms and conditions
- We may reject your membership for any reason at our sole discretion.
- If we reject your membership, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time or contact us directly at our corporate office through email or standard mail.
- If we accept your membership, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the membership for any reason in our sole discretion immediately without prior notice.
- We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion.
- In such event, you will be notified by the email you used to sign up. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment, payment procedures and Company Membership Program rules.
- If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement at the end of your term.
- Your continued participation in the Company Membership Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
- You will receive a monthly referral fee for all paid members that you personally refer to the BizMeetz website. In order to receive your fee, each referred member must have your assigned member number attached to their membership registration in the “referred by” section of the website registration form.
- In order to place Links to the website, you must first be approved by the Company to become a Member of the BizMeetz program.
- You understand that the Payout amount may be changed at any time.
- This information is also available to you in the BizMeetz.com terms and conditions
- You are responsible for determining if your monthly payout is correct and you have 3 business days from the day of payout to submit any errors that you believe may exist. The company will review the alleged errors and respond with the appropriate action within 30 days.
- You will receive all referrals fee from the company. Payments are made automatically on the twentieth 10th day of each month through company check or direct deposit where available.
- All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof should to any extent be or become invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall agree upon any necessary amendment of the Agreement in order to achieve the interests and objectives of the parties prevailing at the time of execution of the Agreement.
- The laws of the States and Country will govern this Agreement, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
- Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in California and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent.
- Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such a provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT:
- Either you or the Company may terminate the Membership relationship at any time. However, no refunds will be provided after your registration is accepted or signed agreement.
- You are only eligible to earn Membership rewards and payments during your time as an approved member. In the event of cancellation, the member will no longer receive rewards, payments or bonuses.
- Company may change the program or service policies and operating procedures at any time.